Join the Interchemie family as Laboratory Technician. Assist our microbiologists with research, testing and conducting experiments. Our high standard GMP and GMP+ production requires a high functioning microbiological control of the production environment, raw materials, climate and products. You’ll join a highly skilled team working on interesting projects while using high quality resources.
As part of a larger laboratory team you are both working independent and in collaboration with your colleagues on research, testing and conducting experiments. As a scientist you will be thrilled and fulfilled by the variation of tasks, techniques and resources at hand.
Work experience is not necessary, we welcome starters. What is needed is a master or bachelor in relevant studies as e.g. Microbiology or Molecular Biology. We offer a challenging position with room, possibility and assistance for growth. The most obvious – but certainly not the only growth trajectory -would be to develop from technician to microbiologist.
Interchemie werken ‘De Adelaar’ B.V. was founded on the 19th of January 1979 in Castenray, the Netherlands. From its humble beginnings in The Netherlands, Interchemie is now supplying partners worldwide with veterinary products including veterinary medicines, nutritional products and disinfectants. We offer our products to careful selected distributors worldwide in Europe, Asia, Africa, South America and the Middle-East. Interchemie produces according to GMP and GMP+ guidelines.
Interchemie operates three production facilities. With 12 production lines, namely: injectables lines, oral liquids lines and water-soluble powders lines. Interchemie has attained this high quality standard by continuously researching and developing new products. Because only by improving our product line we can safeguard the health of animals in the future.
- Preparing experiments
- Supervision of ongoing experiments
- Taking precise and accurate notes of experiments and report results
- Sample preparation and testing
- Cleaning of lab equipment
- Routine maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment
- Mixing compounds during the manufacturing process
- Write reports on lab-based activities
- A degree in relevant studies (a field of Biology)
- Proficient Estonian and English language skills
- Interesting challenges and a family-like company culture
- Highly skilled team and quality resources
- Great start of your career and growth opportunities
Pascal Petri - Corporate Recruiter a.i. Interchemie - 031657173652 - [email protected]