Join the Interchemie family as microbiologist. Without your professional laboratory techniques such as RT-PCR and qPCR techniques nothing moves in our company. Our high standard GMP and GMP+ production requires a high functioning microbiological control of the production environment, raw materials, climate and products. You’ll join a highly skilled team as a key-person working on interesting projects while using high quality resources.
Our microbiology team consists of 5 experts and we are expending it to 7. You will work in our own high quality lab and in some cases work together with our external partners for certain experiments. We are proud of our high standards, resources and processes, but we do appreciate that you keep an open mind to possibly even better ways and techniques.
Experience as a microbiologist is essential, but not necessarily in veterinary pharmaceuticals. If you have no experience but do have a master of bachelor in relevant studies as e.g. Microbiology or Molecular Biology you are more than welcome to apply – see our technician vacancy. In either case do we provide a challenging position with room, possibility and assistance for growth. In this function ‘ownership’ and ‘responsibility’ are important keywords. There will be an appeal on your independence and professionality.
Interchemie werken ‘De Adelaar’ B.V. was founded on the 19th of January 1979 in Castenray, the Netherlands. From its humble beginnings in The Netherlands, Interchemie is now supplying partners worldwide with veterinary products including veterinary medicines, nutritional products and disinfectants. We offer our products to careful selected distributors worldwide in Europe, Asia, Africa, South America and the Middle-East. Interchemie produces according to GMP and GMP+ guidelines.
Interchemie operates three production facilities. With 12 production lines, namely: injectables lines, oral liquids lines and water-soluble powders lines. Interchemie has attained this high quality standard by continuously researching and developing new products. Because only by improving our product line we can safeguard the health of animals in the future.
- Ensuring that raw materials are free from microorganism contamination
- Careful observation of the number and types of microorganisms present in the manufacturing environment
- Making sure that finished products remain sterile and free from contamination (in sterile manufacturing) and within the agreed limits (for non-sterile manufacturing)
- Testing how the product behaves in the event of contamination during its use in practice
- Calibration and auditing of scientific equipment
- Designing and implementing strategies to assess and control contamination
- Running routine collection and testing of raw materials, samples from the manufacturing environment and/or the final product
- Growing, monitoring and identifying microorganisms within cultures
- Strict record keeping and storage of test result data
- Analysis and interpretation of test results
- Reporting issues of contamination following strict protocols
- Supervision of laboratory-based technicians
- A degree in relevant studies (a field of Biology)
- Experience as Microbiologist in (veterinary) pharmaceutical or in a lab
- For starter possibility see Technician job!
- Proficient Estonian and English language skills
- Interesting challenges and a family-like company culture
- Highly skilled team and quality resources
- Broad involvement in the whole process
- Pivotal position where you’ll be involved in every step
Pascal Petri - Corporate Recruiter a.i. Interchemie - 031657173652 - [email protected]