Export chemical analysis data from the Shimadzu HPLC to LIMS: clarity (<3.0 NTU), chemical Purity 1.4%, assay of ivermectin 9.84mg/ml, relative density 1.114, pH 5.6, appearance is colourless. Conclusion products meet the requirements. If this makes sense to you: come and join the Interchemie family as a Chemist.
You work with a professional team of about 20 scientists in our chemical analysis lab. You and your colleagues check if every batch of veterinary pharmaceutical products meet the requirements – you take samples, run analyses on one of the HPLC’s, interpret and process the data from analysis and provide batches with a certificate of analysis. Without your valuable work nothing gets cleared and moves out of our production facility. We are growing and need to expand our chemical analysis capacity and we’d like to welcome you as our newest scientific addition.
Your experience in chemical analysis is supported by solid theoretical knowledge. Ideally, you have some experience with HPLC, but other analytical instruments are also sufficient; we are keen to teach you how it works. Sometimes due to priorities it is necessary to be flexible in your work time and tasks – we’re all team players, so are you. We offer a fulltime position and want to work and grow together for the long term.
From its humble beginnings in The Netherlands, Interchemie is now supplying partners worldwide with veterinary products including veterinary medicines, nutritional products and disinfectants. We offer our products to careful selected distributors worldwide in Europe, Asia, Africa, South America and the Middle-East. Interchemie produces according to GMP and GMP+ guidelines.
Interchemie operates three production facilities. With 12 production lines, namely: injectables lines, oral liquids lines and water-soluble powders lines. Interchemie has attained this high quality standard by continuously researching and developing new products. Because only by improving our product line we can safeguard the health of animals in the future.
In Estonia you’ll find about 150 motivated colleagues in our production facility and our neighbouring packaging facility. We are located on the beautiful peninsula of Viimsi in the North of Tallinn near the Gulf of Finland (Soome lath). Our organisation is evolving and growing. A recent change of management sees us working in a more open, cooperative way with greater ownership and focus on (human) potential. Our CEO tries to visit each department every month to discuss challenges and goals (of the company) and actively wishes input from the departments – involvement, ownership and expertise are keywords.
Main responsibilities as Analytical Chemist:
- Preparation: sample preparation, mixing solutions, transfer to HPLC vials, etc
- Chemical analysis by HPLC
- Extract and interpret data in Shimadzu LabSolutions software
- Export data to LIMS and the Lab Journal
- Preparing product licence documentation.
- Writing research papers, reports, reviews and summaries.
- Making sure that data is accurately recorded in accordance to guidelines.
- Keeping the lab clean
- A degree in chemical analysis
- Experience with High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Or other analytical instruments (e.g. Titration, Spectroscopy)
- Strong oral and written English communication skills, all documentation is written in English
- Interesting challenges and a family-like company culture
- Highly skilled team and high quality resources
- Sharpen your skills and deepen your expertise
- Growing and evolving organisation
- Bonus on top of salary
Don’t want to miss this opportunity or do you have some questions? Please contact me.
Pascal Petri – Corporate Recruiter Interchemie – [email protected] - 0031657173652